Wealthy Taiwan to enrich the World

 Written by Peter Li-Chang Kuo

(Chinese)

“Wealthy Taiwan” is a book of proclaiming—with methods, steps, and tools. To share my experience of "going from zero to one thousand." God sends prophets into the world in every difficult age—today, turning the pages of this book confirms that if He had not sent me, the world would still be as desolate as it was in the 1960s.

Fig 1: The book "Wealthy Taiwan"

On April 15, 2007, I wrote in my preface: "To make Taiwan prosperous, we must provide examples and concrete practices! Only when Taiwan prospers do our lives have value! Taiwan's prosperity depends on its industries!" God has bestowed upon Taiwan an "Intelligent Industry”(II), allowing it to escape the fate of an "island economy" and upgrade to a "maritime economy," making Taiwan the "center of the maritime century." This enables our small and medium-sized enterprises to "work at home to earn the world money" without having to leave their homes; it allows our fellow citizens to live and work in peace and contentment, and provides the government with ample resources to serve the people. Starting my business at the age of 13, I created precision industry, automation industry, and technology industry on a poor island; thanks to the efforts of people like us, Taiwan has truly become prosperous!

Fig 2: Taiwan is the center of maritime century

In November 1965, my father, A-Kun, told me to throw away my schoolbag and accompany him to Kaohsiung to evade his debts. Unexpectedly, that journey turned me into the head of the household: I had to pay the rent and shoulder the livelihood of the entire family. My mother, A-Jin, called me “四腳仔” (“a four-legged animal”). As long as she kept whipping me from behind, she believed there would always be money to spend; I, meanwhile, had to find every possible way to satisfy her demands.

Fortunately, I soon found business at the Kuomin Market. I sold everything from tweezers for plucking feathers, butcher knives and small oil lamps to rings, buckles, hinges and other hardware. I earned NT$3,000–5,000 a month for her to spend as she pleased.

The market was piled high with mountains of bananas that had been rejected by Japan. Even at NT$0.80 per kg, nobody wanted them. At night, a scholar from mainland China who had fled to Taiwan had a used-book stall at the entrance of the market. As we became acquainted, he told me about war, fleeing from disaster, and Shao Yong’s "Huangji Jingshi" (The Supreme Principles of World Order). He said that Mainland China would encounter a turning point in 1984, followed by 200 years of strength and prosperity. Compared with Taiwan’s poverty and helplessness, these conversations planted in my mind the idea of “Wealthy Taiwan” (Rich Taiwan).

“Wealthy Taiwan” could not be achieved with two thin lips alone, nor could Taiwan’s future depend on bananas. In an era when an ordinary factory worker earned only "NT$30 a month," NT$3,000 in 1966 could have purchased 5,000 kg of bananas. At roughly 25 kg per banana tree, that would have required about 200 trees. The same NT$3,000 could have purchased approximately 15 ping of land beside Shengdu Theater—land that today would reportedly be worth around NT$10 million.

Yet I was able to earn that kind of money with ease inside a sugarcane-board factory occupying less than 10 ping. This convinced me that manufacturing craftsmanship and industrial technology could create far greater value than agriculture, and therefore that “industrialization” —not farming—was the path to making Taiwan prosperous.

From the 36 pairs of the "Platform Sutra of the Sixth Patriarch," which given to my father by a monk, Master Wei-Li, I discovered what I called the “U-shaped replication method.” I successfully developed a deep-drawing die capable of high-speed, continuous stamping, as shown in Fig 3.

Fig 3: The world’s only precision deep-drawing progressive die

This breakthrough surpassed the capabilities of advanced competitors in the United States, Japan, and Germany, making me, at that time, the only supplier in the world able to meet the stringent requirements for "PTH" components. The eight years that followed laid the foundation for Taiwan’s precision industry.

At first, several customers in Kaohsiung enabled me to earn more than one hundred times the monthly wage of an ordinary factory worker, giving my mother plenty of money to spend. But I eventually realized that I had no idea where she was putting all the money. To care for my grandmother, whose feet had been broken by the polices, as well as my younger brothers, I chose to leave Kaohsiung and return to Tainan.

In fact, I had more than a hundred customers in Tainan. Some manufactured electrical appliances, but most made shoes. A single shoe might require no more than 20 “Hatome” (ハトメ, eyelets). A customer could buy 200 pieces and use them for ten pairs of shoes, yet even a NT$20 accountable receivable (AR) might be bought on credit, forcing me to chase after payment. I could work myself to exhaustion for an entire month and still fail to make ends meet.

Then John Lane, president of "Avnet Taiwan Ltd." (ATL), appeared before me. I immediately and unconditionally produced samples and presented them to him. After meeting his rigorous requirements, I successfully secured my first NT$100,000 order, earning a net profit of NT$90,000.

After using the money to repay the debts owed by my parents, I still had enough left to purchase a piece of land and build the first home for the Kuo family after 37 years of upheaval. It gave my younger brothers a proper environment in which to grow.

Fig 4: Providing my younger brothers with a good environment in which to grow (1969)

At the Kuomin Market, I learned from the mainland scholar that through meditation one could let the spirit travel beyond the physical world—“riding the clouds and mounting the sun and moon”—and glimpse a future connected with one’s own destiny. Under his guidance, I also read "Strategies of the Warring States, Romance of the Three Kingdoms, Biographies of Historical Figures in China" and many other books.

The theoretical support of the mainland scholars Ma Cheng-Jiu and Professor Yao Jing-Bo also helped me understand the rigorous "Approval Sheet" required for PTH qualification. I therefore came to believe that Mainland China possessed enormous resources and an abundance of talented people, while Taiwan was burdened by mediocrity and people who did not understand the true weight of things.

I consequently established what I called my “Grand Strategy”: to develop new products for ATL completely free of charge.

Within six years, I helped ATL develop several hundred new products—products that, under normal circumstances, might have taken “50 years” to develop in the United States—as shown in Fig 5.

Fig 5: One of the products I developed and gave to ATL free of charge

During meditation, I heard a voice telling me: “Giving products to ATL is better than wasting your life taking care of those 500 customers in Tainan.”

If one had to choose between a “pig’s head” and a “duck’s egg”—a choice between a major opportunity and an insignificant one—I would certainly choose the pig’s head.

ATL could take the products I gave them, sell them into NASA, and market them across 144 countries. At one point, products developed by me were reaching an estimated "85% of households" worldwide.

More importantly, retaining ATL in Taiwan could make the "Kaohsiung Export Processing Zone" (KEPZ) internationally famous. The world would ask: Why was Avnet able to solve the Apollo problem? Eventually, the answer would lead back to Taiwan. Then, KEPZ became insufficient, and "Bonded Factories" had to be established to accommodate the growing number of foreign companies investing in Taiwan.

The grand strategy of “giving specially developed products to ATL free of charge” created Taiwan’s first wave of prosperity in 1967–1968. But it was soon followed by the wave of vacuum-tube obsolescence.

A Japanese company had previously asked me to develop 250 new products without paying a single cent. It subsequently established a company in Sanxia together with Tatung Company and became my competitor.

Therefore, when Mr. Chikuta, of the Japanese company Kyowa Electronics, approached me to develop new products for him, I required him to pay development fees—as shown in Fig 6.

Fig 6: The switches shown here alone generated NT$1.2 million

The several switches shown in the fig 5 alone generated NT$1.2 million in development fees. With that money, I purchased more than 10,000 ping (8.2 acres) of land in Yong Kang and eventually built three factories in 1972.

The "three stainless-steel sleeves" circled in red at the center of Fig 6 were products that I had originally developed and given to ATL free of charge to solve the Apollo 13 malfunction in one night.

Americans later told me that the development value of the specially engineered products I had given ATL was at least "US$10 million." Compared with the “NT$1.2 million” recovered from only a few switches, that valuation was not without basis. Yet I deliberately chose to give the Apollo-related products away for free.

My objective was larger than immediate revenue: I wanted Avnet to become a pillar of "NASA’s aerospace supply chain," while also enabling it to win "YORX orders in consumer electronics." ATL eventually became Taiwan’s 25th-ranked outstanding export manufacturer. Investment quotas inside and outside the processing zone were filled, and Taiwan entered the 1970s with the industrial foundation and confidence necessary to become prosperous.

I recently heard that Mainland China produced 221,900 AI-generated animated dramas this year, many of them dealing with stories from the Cultural Revolution period (1965-1975).

But during 1965 to 1974, through years of relentless, sleepless effort, I had already established the foundation of Taiwan’s precision industry through "Cheng Kuang Precision Industrial Co., Ltd." When Chiang Ching-Kuo visited in 1974, he encouraged me to make full use of my talents to help the country implement what he called “National Diplomacy.”

Fig 7: Lay the foundation of Taiwan’s precision industry in 1974

In 1975, I truly helped Tainan Mayor Chang Li-Tang build a bridge connecting Taiwan directly to Silicon Valley. To welcome a delegation led by Mayor Janet Hayes of San Jose, I specially planned a range of next-generation products for us to exchange ideas with them—including the “TPC” chip and its peripheral products, shown in Fig 8.

Fig 8: A blueprint that would transform Silicon Valley and the world

By 1979, I had extended the front line of my efforts to New York and Silicon Valley. On March 13, I established the “Blackstone Angel Fund” in New York, as shown in Fig 9. I helped several entrepreneurs whose businesses were on the verge of collapse, while simultaneously advancing the development of "Satellite Receiver" and "Personal Computer" (PC)—contributing, in my own way, to the implementation of what became known in the 1980s as "Reaganomics."

Fig 9: Establishing the Blackstone Angel Fund in New York

Today, I watched a mainland Chinese AI animated drama depicting a rebirth beginning in 1979. The protagonist mentioned that per-capita income at the time was only “RMB 200,” and that the entire Northeast was economically barren. Yet at that very time, I was already extending the national industrial capabilities of the Republic of China (Taiwan, ROC) into the United States.

Charles Wheeler, Mayor of Kansas City, was discussing with me a plan to build a "10,000-hectare Cheng Kuang Precision New City" in Missouri, as shown in Fig 10.

Fig 10: The author with Mayor Charles Wheeler

If successful, the American Midwest would become a global center of precision manufacturing, and Taiwan’s industrial and national capabilities could have been extended without limit.

The Enemies of a Wealthy Taiwan

According to an ancient Chinese legend, there was once a sage named "Shun" (舜), whose father was spiritually blind and was known as “Gu Sou” (瞽叟), the Heart-blind Old Man. Gu Sou enjoyed the fruits of Shun’s hard work, yet was said to take pleasure every day in trying to kill his own son—Shun.

A-Kun was called the “Modern Gu Sou.”

He had originally been one of the most despised people in Tainan. During the 1966 Lunar New Year period, he was maliciously arrested and detained on Xinsheng Street (jail). Strangely, while he was away, the household that I had taken responsibility for continued to improve.

The Cheng-Kuang Metal Works, which I had established at No. 16, Zhongxing Street, Lingya District, Kaohsiung, was later moved back to No. 45, Chongan Street, North District, Tainan—a house locally known as a “wealth-leaking house.”

In 1967, the factory nevertheless earned several hundred thousand New Taiwan dollars, which I turned over to A-Jin to spend as she pleased. She even brought another man into the household.

While I was carrying out my “Grand Strategy” of developing new products for ATL free of charge, following what I felt was spiritual inspiration, A-Kun and A-Jin constantly cursed and berated me.

They mocked me as the “four-legged animal” who could not make money and foolishly dreamed of doing business with Americans. They even used crude Taiwanese expressions to accuse me of being completely unrealistic and incapable of judging the situation.

Yet when I eventually made money, they were always eager to spend it.

To satisfy A-Kun’s wishes, in early 1969 I moved Cheng-Kuang into the house on Lane 451, Park Road, which I had personally built, and registered A-Kun as the factory owner.

In 1971, I helped Mr. Chen Yung-Tien of Yung Fu Electric Co. develop a "portable transistor radio-cassette recorder" (Lucky brand). The product successfully secured an order from a Jewish buyer. Mr. Chen soon made enough money to build a new factory covering more than 10,000 ping near the Yongkang Interchange.

At the celebration banquet, slightly intoxicated, he thanked A-Kun for having given birth to a son like me. Yet, astonishingly, from that point onward, A-Kun began treating me almost like an enemy.

His position as factory owner was subsequently usurped by A-Jin together with her companion. A-Kun then demanded, without contributing any capital, that I build a 2,300-ping company, "Baisheng Metal Industrial Co., Ltd.," and make A-Kun its president.

Through this process, I came to know Mr. Chang Li-Tang (—Elected Mayor of Tainan in 1973) of the neighboring Zhengyi Paper Factory. But A-Kun spent his days playing at home, while the chairmanship of Baisheng was eventually usurped by one of his questionable friends.

Fig 11: Baisheng Metal Industrial Co., Ltd.

Later, I established two more joint-stock companies for him to serve as a director. Through public-relations efforts, he was eventually recognized as a “national representative for good deeds” and exemplary conduct.

Then A-Jin was beaten by members of her own family brought in by her companion. She demanded to move into the largest house among her relatives.

As a result, I personally financed the construction of “Cheng-Kuang Precision Industrial Co., Ltd.,” shown in Fig 8, completing it ahead of schedule in 1974. Once again, I made A-Kun its president, a position he retained until his death.

A-Kun never learned Mandarin throughout his life. After working 20 hours a day, I still had to attend night school. There were even classmates in my class who, like A-Kun, had been born in 1926. I encouraged him to read and learn as well, only to be condemned for being “unfilial.” As my academic and professional achievements continued to grow, his image of the “Modern Gu Sou” (現代瞽叟) became increasingly apparent.

For the survival and future of Taiwan, on the very day the Jimmy Carter Administration severed diplomatic relations with the Republic of China, I left nearly “NT$10 million as living and settlement funds” for A-Kun and A-Jin. I then flew from Songshan Airport to Narita, and from there onward to the United States to develop “Satellite Receiver and Personal Computer(PC).”

When I called them and told them that I was applying to the “Ph.D. program at New York University,” I intended to remain in the United States for five years—a country where I believed I had no natural enemies—in order to establish a firm foundation for the future.

Instead, I was emotionally blackmailed by family ties into returning to Taiwan and marrying with Linda Din, a woman I had never previously known.

Only fifty-some days later, on May 4, 1980, the “Modern Gu Sou couple” (my parents), together with their “elephant herd” (my brothers), impatiently launched what I came to regard as a “new Xuanwumen Coup” — a family power struggle reminiscent of the Xuanwumen Incident in Chinese history.

I left my entire fortune to them. Yet on August 13, they allegedly forged documents and unilaterally appropriated the equity of the companies I had founded. Astonishingly, by November they had already dissipated more than NT$10 million in cash, destroying the companies’ cash flow.

A-Kun then shamelessly approached the inexperienced young Linda, crying that he had been beaten by the “elephants.” Most strangely of all, I took back the money that I had projected to establish new companies and used it to rescue them.

My old friend Su Nan-Cheng, then Mayor of Tainan, had a municipal team planning the development of the city’s east-west and north-south road network. The project was expected to generate approximately 85 hectares of new developable land.

I guided Cheng-Kuang toward becoming a profitable enterprise, although 1982 was an extremely difficult year, and I were able to purchase only a little more than ten hectares of land. A-Jin registered the land as agricultural property under her name as a self-cultivating farmer.

Then, in June, the “Modern Gu Sou couple” once again joined forces with the “elephant herd” and launched another bloody coup. This time, I lost a child.

When I went to bid farewell to Mayor Su Nan-Cheng, he believed that I should “clean up the household” and put an end to the internal turmoil. Moreover, my proposed 10,000-hectare New City cooperation project with Kansas City represented, in his view, an important hope for Taiwan.

Yet when I thought about the large number of blood relatives who had no independent means of livelihood, I ultimately decided to leave Tainan quietly. Taiwan lost an important opportunity to extend its national industrial power overseas.

The Incubator Program Gradually Gained Recognition

Fortunately, the effort I had invested in attending night school after working 20 hours a day, together with my academic records from courses I took at New York University (NYU), eventually gave me the opportunity to go to Taishan, Taipei, to rescue Barbie.

Unfortunately, during Chao Yao-Tung’s tenure as Minister of Economic Affairs (MOEA), Taiwan never succeeded in formulating an effective industrial transformation policy. As a result, foreign companies began withdrawing from Taiwan one after another.

Even Mattel, the American company that had benefited from my assistance, eventually closed its Taiwan plant, “Mattel Ltd. Taiwan” (MLT).

The who after being unemployed for six months and unable to find another job, became a taxi driver—but was robbed again. This experience led Linda Din to make a vow: “I want to invent a cashless system in which there is no cash inside the taxi, yet taxi drivers can still earn a safe livelihood.”

One day in February 1986, after a spiritual meditation, Linda suddenly leaned over a desk and drew a diagram of what she called the “The Electronic Store System,” abbreviated as TES.

Fig 12: The Electronic Store System (TES)

After studying the concept in depth, I realized that TES was a gift from Heaven to Taiwan. It had the potential to transform Taiwan into “the wealthiest country in the world,” with projected per-capita income reaching approximately "US$400,000."

I therefore submitted my recommendations to President Chiang Ching-Kuo, and was instructed to report the proposal to Chao Yao-Tung, then Chairman of the Council for Economic Planning and Development.

Chao told me that he could not understand the proposal and that the government had no money. He instructed me to go to the Industrial Technology Research Institute (ITRI) and explain it to his junior alumnus there. After looking at the TPC shown in Fig 9, the junior simply replied: “What kind of chip is that? It would take 50 years to develop.”

We therefore decided to finance the effort ourselves as a form of “Social Responsibility Investment” (SRI).

In December 1989, both the "Economic Daily News" and the "Commercial Times" reported that "K-Horn was devoting itself to the development of a RF Transmitter" — the reading device at the heart of a cashless transaction system. This technology would eventually become a critical component of the infrastructure now deployed across more than five billion transaction nodes worldwide.

Fig 13: K-Horn devoted to the development of RF Transmitter

We soon realized that merely producing R&D results was not enough. The government and businesses remained largely unaware of what had been developed. That was not a viable strategy. Therefore, beginning in 1990, we traveled throughout Taiwan holding “Forward-Looking Industrial Incubation Seminars.” We explained to local people why science and technology and preparation for the future were essential to Taiwan’s national development.

Most importantly, the “Incubator Program” that I had introduced to Taiwan as early as 1979 was gradually gaining recognition, as reported by the "Chong-Hwa Daily News" in Fig 14.

Fig 14: The Incubator Program gradually gained recognition

In 1996, when I held a seminar at the Taiwan External Trade Development Council (TAITRA) in Tainan, A-Kun tore off a corner of the newspaper shown in Fig 14 and handed it to me in a distinctly unfriendly manner.

A reporter had interviewed me, and I had described the bloody struggle over the family assets in a more diplomatic way: Li-Chang Kuo entrusted the enterprise he had built to his family to manage, while personally traveling throughout Taiwan to promote a project of hope for Taiwan—the ‘Incubator’ Program.”

A-Kun told me that A-Jin and the “elephant herd” were extremely dissatisfied. Nevertheless, my Incubator Program was eventually adopted by President Lee Teng-Hui as "Taiwan’s National Innovation Incubation Policy." I suggested approximately 200 incubation centers were established nationwide at universities and research institutions, and the policy subsequently influenced developments across the Taiwan Strait.

After A-Kun died, A-Jin not only appropriated my property but also joined forces with the “elephant herd” that I had raised. Under the pretext of “dividing the inheritance,” they demanded important personal documents from me, including my seal certificate, household registration transcript, and other sensitive personal information, as shown in Fig 15.

I knew the old saying: “Give someone a bowl of rice, and they are grateful; give them a bushel, and they become your enemy.” I also knew how ruthless they (A-Jin and my brothers) could be. Nevertheless, I still handed over my important personal information to them. The King of Moab, meanwhile, brazenly taunted me: “Ha! Those younger fellows of yours will follow me for just NT$5,000. I guarantee that you will have nowhere left to go…” And indeed, they eventually sold my important personal information.

Fig 15: Six people sued one person

Nevertheless, I continued my work. At the 2006 APEC CEO Summit, I presented “Global Channel-TES” as an APEC best practice and used it to support Australia’s advocacy of the “Free Trade Area of the Asia-Pacific” (FTAAP). TES thus became part of the toolkit for advancing the broader agenda of Regional Economic Integration (REI). In 2009, APEC implemented “satellite support.” In 2010, the Yokohama APEC Leaders’ Meeting endorsed the concept of using APEC as an “Incubator” for FTAAP, providing leadership and intellectual support while continuing to deepen sectoral work in areas including e-commerce, rules of origin, standards and conformity assessment, trade facilitation, environmental goods, investment, and services; which helped open a window of prosperity for Taiwan that lasted for approximately 16 years.

Fig 16: APEC CEO Summit 2009 That Changed the World

Yet under the dominance of powerful cartels, Taiwan ultimately lost an opportunity to lead the mainstream global technology society. As a result, the original vision I had set for Taiwan—a projected per-capita income of “US$400,000” —was never realized.

Conclusion

"The Story of a Wealthy Taiwan" is not merely a personal memoir; it is a sixty-year odyssey demonstrating how technology, socially responsible investment, the incubation of innovative industries, and international cooperation (APEC) can transform a society.

From a teenager compelled to support my family, through creating precision manufacturing, satellite receivers, and personal computers, to the eventual development of the "TES Electronic Store System," my long march has always revolved around one question: How can science and technology create productive opportunities for ordinary people, make the entire nation more prosperous, and render the world a better place?

Had I not, in 1966, retained ATL (Avnet Taiwan Ltd.) by offering then "the world's only one technology" free of charge, the Taiwanese authorities would have had little to boast of; and had I not, in 1986, witnessing the incompetence of CERD Chairman Chao Yao-Tung, resolved to complete TES through social responsibility investment (SRI), the world of 2026 would likewise have little to boast of.

In those years, many of my friends around me shouldered their bundles and embarked on life's journey immediately after graduating from elementary school. Eventually, Taiwan transitioned from an agrarian society to an industrial one, from import substitution to export expansion, with foreign-exchange reserves accumulating year after year; the nation truly moved from poverty to wealth. Yet today, the original love that underpinned "A Wealthy Taiwan" is being assailed by a torrent of human greed, testing every person's resolve and putting our actions to the proof. Prosperity does not arise merely from speculation; it arises from transforming knowledge into technology, technology into infrastructure, infrastructure into commerce, and ultimately commerce into shared economic value — thereby reconstructing humanistic values. This battle has only just begun; this is the unfinished mission of "A Wealthy Taiwan."

Peter Li-Chang Kuo, the author created Taiwan's Precision Industry in his early years. Peter was a representative of the APEC CEO Summit and an expert in the third sector. He advocated "anti-corruption (AC)/cashless/e-commerce (E-Com)/ICT/IPR/IIA-TES / Micro-Business (MB)…and etc." to win the international bills and regulations.


【Copyrights reserved by Li-Chang Kuo & K-Horn Science Inc. (khorninc@gmail.com)】


External Links:

The Inventions of “Linda Din”:
https://patents.google.com/patent/US6304796 (VAM)

https://patents.google.com/patent/US20030197061 (Shopping System)

https://patents.google.com/patent/US20030107468 (Entry Security Device)

https://patents.google.com/patent/US20040054595A1 (ETC)

https://ldinventions.blogspot.com/2022/01/127.html  (A Universal Cashless System)

https://khornhb.blogspot.com/2023/10/1011.html (K-Horn Science Inc.)

https://klcapec.blogspot.com/2024/05/515.html (The Best Practice)

https://klcapec.blogspot.com/2024/06/609.html (Edison’s Inspiration)

https://khornhb.blogspot.com/2024/07/721.html (Paving the Way for AI)

https://lckstory.blogspot.com/2024/08/818.html (Disney Intelligent System)

https://ksibusiness.blogspot.com/2024/10/1028.html (SRI & Global Channel-TES)

https://plckai.blogspot.com/2024/11/1115.html (TPC Investment & Its Markets)

https://pklctrips.blogspot.com/2024/12/1231.html (Kuo’s Journey for 6 Decades)

https://pklctrips.blogspot.com/2025/01/121.html (Einstein’s Enlightenment)

https://ksibusiness.blogspot.com/2025/04/413.html (Top Secret)

https://lckstory.blogspot.com/2025/04/428.html (The Inventions of Linda Din)

https://lckstory.blogspot.com/2025/06/622.html (Crystal Soap & Precision Manufacturing)

https://pklctrips.blogspot.com/2025/07/716.html (Brain Mine Lasts Forever)

https://pkproclaims.blogspot.com/2025/07/725.html (Intelligent Industry)

https://plcpolitics.blogspot.com/2025/08/801.html (Managing A Great Taiwan)

https://ksibusiness.blogspot.com/2025/08/0.html (Tiny Energy Site)

https://pktesrtn.blogspot.com/2025/08/812.html (TSCM Information System)

https://ldljourney.blogspot.com/2025/08/818.html (Revelation of the Red Washer)

https://pklctrips.blogspot.com/2025/10/1023.html (A Chronicle of Sixty Years)

https://plcpolitics.blogspot.com/2025/11/1116.html (60 Years of the KEPZ)

https://plcpolitics.blogspot.com/2025/12/1207.html (Failures)

https://plcpolitics.blogspot.com/2026/01/107.html (USD 10 Trillion)

https://pktesrtn.blogspot.com/2026/01/123.html ( TES Invented by Linda Din)

https://tesfund.blogspot.com/2026/02/208.html (TES Digital Archiving Sponsorship Program)

https://lckstory.blogspot.com/2026/02/210.html (Barbie’s Legs)

https://lckstory.blogspot.com/2026/02/220.html (The Great Robbery)

https://plcpolitics.blogspot.com/2026/03/303.html (Prophetic Report)

https://lckstory.blogspot.com/2026/03/307.html (The Origins of MJW Association)

https://plcfact.blogspot.com/2026/03/308.html (“Mother of E-Com” was besieged)

https://plcfact.blogspot.com/2026/03/315.html (Who Killed the $750 Billion IPO)

https://pklctrips.blogspot.com/2026/03/326.html (The History of Taiwan’s Industry)

https://plckai.blogspot.com/2026/04/401.html (When Peter Meets William)

https://ksibusiness.blogspot.com/2026/04/404.html (Return on Investment)

https://plcori.blogspot.com/2026/04/408.html (The Origin of E-Commerce)

https://plckai.blogspot.com/2026/04/409.html (AI Barbie)

https://plcori.blogspot.com/2026/04/414.html (The Origin of 0.002 Seconds)

https://plcori.blogspot.com/2026/04/417.html (The Origin of “to” Becoming “two”)

https://plcfact.blogspot.com/2026/04/419.html (The Redemption of Japan)

https://plcori.blogspot.com/2026/04/423.html (TES Invented by Linda Din)

https://plcori.blogspot.com/2026/04/430.html (Who is attacking ‘TES’ and why?)

https://plcktrend.blogspot.com/2026/05/501.html (The Catastrophe of Bronze Screws)

https://plcfact.blogspot.com/2026/05/507.html (Linda Din's Econophysics)

https://plcori.blogspot.com/2026/05/510.html (Linda Din’s ICT Initiative)

https://plcfact.blogspot.com/2026/05/512.html (Buying NVIDIA Stock at US$2.60)

https://plcfact.blogspot.com/2026/05/517.html (Linda Din’s Linhorn Indicator)

https://plcfact.blogspot.com/2026/05/520.html (Linda Din’s Universal Concern)

https://ldestore.blogspot.com/2026/05/524.html (A Broad Perspective)

https://ldestore.blogspot.com/2026/05/530.html (New Era of 2V)

https://tesoperation.blogspot.com/2026/06/604.html (The Charm of Zero Marginal Cost)

https://ldtes.blogspot.com/2026/06/612.html (APEC Best Practice: Global Channel-TES)

https://pklctrips.blogspot.com/2026/06/613.html (The Father of Taiwan's Precision Industry)

https://ldestore.blogspot.com/2026/06/616.html (Linda Din from “Women in Charge”)

https://plcori.blogspot.com/2026/06/619.html (TES-Da Vinci Code Recovery Memo)

https://ldestore.blogspot.com/2026/06/621.html (Xingxiu Temple’s Banyan Tree)

https://ldestore.blogspot.com/2026/06/627.html (Linda Din, A Lady of Rich Taiwn)

https://plckai.blogspot.com/2026/07/703.html (AICT Club)

https://plckai.blogspot.com/2026/07/714.html (AICT Achieves National Development)

https://plcfact.blogspot.com/2026/07/720.html (Prosperous Nation Designer and AR)

https://plckai.blogspot.com/2026/07/727.html (TPC and AICT Investment Initiative)

https://plckai.blogspot.com/2026/07/729.html (AICT Deliver Mankind from Abyss)

https://tesfund.blogspot.com/2026/07/731.html (The Benefits of SRI)

https://tesoperation.blogspot.com/2026/08/801.html (Benefits of Participating iClub)

https://pklctrips.blogspot.com/2026/08/808.html (Li-Chang Kuo, the Dr. Blacksmith)

https://lckstory.blogspot.com/2026/08/810.html (Master Hsing Yun on the Monkey)

https://lckstory.blogspot.com/2026/08/812.html (The Critical 90 Days to Save the Nation)

https://plcfact.blogspot.com/2026/08/815.html (As long as one is alive, there is hope)

https://ksibusiness.blogspot.com/2026/08/819.html (The Center of Global Technology-TWN)

https://pklctrips.blogspot.com/2026/09/901.html (Li-Chang Kuo’s SRI for 6 Decades)

https://ksibusiness.blogspot.com/2026/09/908.html (The Investment Plan of iClub)

https://ko-fi.com/ndart2025 (Donate the NDART)

留言

這個網誌中的熱門文章

ESTEE LAUDER introduces AI

Disney Intelligent System

The Inventions of Linda Din